- Have your parents write a note excusing your absence.
- When you return to school bring the note to your first period of the day’s teacher. For instance, it might be period one on a Monday or Wednesday or period five on a Tuesday or Thursday.
- That teacher will give you a re-entry that you will need to bring to all the teachers whose class you’ve missed while you were absent.
- The note for your absence will be picked up by Jim Nelson (SOTA Liaison) and brought up to Steve Kevlin (Attendance Secretary) at 1818. Steve will then change your absence from unexcused to excused.
- Your parent/guardian can also call Steve Kevlin at 253.571.7956 so he can be notified of an upcoming absence. A physical note will also need to be submitted for his records.
Additional Information - Please call our information line at (253) 571-7900