Browns Pt. Elementary School—
Home of the Belugas!
Our school consists of 398 wonderful students, 45 full or part-time dedicated staff members and hundreds of involved parents/guardians and community members. All of these people working together have made Browns Point an outstanding elementary school. Staff, parents/guardians and community members create a great learning environment for our children at Browns Point Elementary. Please join us.
Educate, Encourage, Empower
We envision a school …
• That will provide a safe, supportive and collaborative environment for our students, families, community and staff
• Where students achieve or exceed academic expectations, and
• Where students will be independent, productive and successful citizens
At Browns Point Elementary, we believe:
• Every child is unique, talented, learns in different ways and should be challenged with high expectations
• Children need a safe, nurturing and respectful learning environment
• Children need a variety of approaches and strategies to accommodate their individual learning style
• Students should be provided with meaningful learning experiences that encourage connections to self text and the world around them
• Children succeed when supported by parents/guardians, family and the school community