Welcome to Boze School—
Home of the Bobcats!
At Boze Elementary School, the staff members are diligent in cultivating a love of learning. We understand that caring and high expectations are the cornerstones of motivation and academic achievement. Staff members create a positive learning atmosphere. Students feel connected and feel good about themselves; they are able to give full attention to their teacher for learning. Students are aware of and feel supported by a sense of caring in the school’s well-kept environment. We are committed to ensuring that your child is provided a quality education: one that will provide each individual with the skills necessary to be a lifelong learner. The Boze vision is to create an environment where:
• Diversity is valued.
• Instruction meets the needs of our diverse population.
• The learning community is respectful and nurturing.
• Staff members collaborate about student work and expectations.
• Students are actively engaged.
• Students are motivated and challenged to reach their potential.
• Students are working at their instructional level.
• Students work cooperatively.
• Students and teachers are excited about learning.
• Students, parents and staff are safe.
It is our mission to help each child find the keys to unlock the door leading to his/her
greatest potential. Our mission is reflected in the school motto:
“Learning today is the key for tomorrow!”