To develop independent, lifelong learners who are compassionate contributors to a global community. Using the Montessori philosophy, we provide a peaceful, enriched educational environment in which each child is encouraged to grow up to his or her fullest potential academically, socially, and emotionally.
We believe that all children:
- Need and deserve to have their basic needs met.
- Learn best when they know they are loved and valued.
- Can become intrinsically motivated individuals.
- Need and deserve a safe, structured and consistent learning environment.
- Have a right to learn in an environment that honors individual learning style and developmental levels.
- Learn best when they are able to explore and expand their own ideas and passions.
- Benefit from exploring and respecting the values of diverse cultures.
- Need and deserve a community of adults (including educators, families, and community members) who will inspire, mentor, and facilitate the learning process.