Washington-Hoyt’s mission is to create a partnership of students, staff, families and community members who are working to empower our students to meet the highest academic standards, to develop social and emotional maturity, and to acquire the skill to be lifelong learners and responsible citizens. To accomplish this we will:
- Set high standards and expectations
- Share knowledge and encourage individual growth
- Embrace change and improvement
- Develop a safe and collaborative environment for students, staff and families
- Utilize data and best practices to direct instruction.